Hendrik’s work shows us how the noticing of the tiniest of creatures can bring awe and provide a meaningful opportunity to recognize the miraculous. -JK
References from Hendrik’s interview on ProteusTV
Would you share five recommendations for other artists working with technology and generally curious people?
1. Book, Podcast or film: The Algorithmic Beauty of Plants by Przemyslaw Prusinkiewicz and Aristid Lindenmayer . https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Algorithmic_Beauty_of_Plants
2. Food or drink or some kind of nourishment/remedy!: riding bicycle along a river or a walk in the woods
3. Artist website: https://aiartists.org/generative-art-design
4. Music or song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKh-YATjQt4
5. Art/tech Instructional website, Github or App: OnlineCollection Staatlichen Museen zu Berlin http://www.smb-digital.de/eMuseumPlus?service=direct/1/ResultLightboxView/preselectFilterSection.$FilterGroupControl.$MpDirectLink&sp=10&sp=Scollection&sp=SfilterDefinition&sp=0&sp=4&sp=1&sp=Slightbox_3x4&sp=0&sp=Sdetail&sp=0&sp=F&sp=S10028&sp=S2